The following national recognised training is offered by AWST in association with The PM Safety Training RTO provider number 31508
BSB41412 Certificate IV Work Health and Safety
Work Health & Safety (WHS) WHS Training Brisbane & Townsville is about developing skills and knowledge for all persons to be able to advise business owners and workers in various work environments strategies for providing and maintain a health and safe workplace also business owners with the knowledge to establish and maintain a WHS Management System that will suit their business activities as per the requirements of the WHS Legislation.
You will need some computer skills during the workshop, to access various relevant websites. Your device needs to be Wi-Fi enabled so that you can access the internet wirelessly from the training room using our Wi-Fi connection.
There are 10 integrated Assessments Tasks for the Cert IV in Work Health and Safety.
The assessment methods to be used during this program will be role plays, completion of templates, question and answers, reports and written questioning based on scenarios. You will be able to complete your assessment task in a hand written format or as a word document.
- Students are advised that they will need to possess effective language; communications and interpersonal skills and have the ability to write a range of documentation also interpret WHS Training Brisbane & Townsville Act. Regulations, Codes of Practice. Please advise your trainer if you require assistance.
Issuance of Certificates
- Once you have been marked as competent in all assessment task requirements you will receive your Certificate and Record of Transcript will be posted to you within 10 business days
- Students with special needs are too advised to Myers Education prior to booking so that reasonable adjustments to WHS Training Brisbane & Townsville and assessment can be organised.
- Where a student has an identified need for assistance with language, literacy or numeracy, Myers Education trainers and assessors will provide this assistance directly.
Course learning material
Pre course notes will email or posted to you on the completion of your enrolment. You will receive a folder containing all your learning and assessment requirements at the workshop.
Pathways from the Qualification
After achieving this qualification students may undertake BSB51312 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
BSBWHS404 Contribute to Work Health Safety Risk Management
This is a unit of competency from BSB41412 Cert.IV WHS.
The course will provide supervisors, small business owners, contractors, volunteers and workers with the skills and knowledge to be able to assess the risks to health and safety prior to the commencement of an activity and document relevant controls required to manage health and safety during that activity.
At the completion of the training you will be able to:
Access information to identify hazards, and assess and control risks associated with the work activity.
This will be achieved by
- Contribute to workplace hazard identification
- Contribute to WHS risk assessment
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of risk control
- Contribute to compliance and workplace requirements